Why Property Management
What are you searching for? Time, Money, or Peace?
In today's world we are constantly performing a balancing act. If you're reading this it's because you're attempting to balance the triangle of Time, Money, and Stress/Peace. When you change any one side it increases or decreases the other two.
Here is how BPM can help in those three areas.
- Time: When you hire BPM we take care of everything. No more finding tenants, fielding calls, going to their house for repairs, checking on those repairs, collecting rent, depositing the checks at the bank, and every other way rentals steal your time away.
- Stress/Peace: When you trust the people you work with you can relax and forget about your rentals. We offer the ability to see your rentals financial data 24/7 through your personal portal, your property managers cell phone number not just an office number, and most of all our honor code. We would rather live with honor then make a profit. As the owner I would rather go out of business then sell our values.
- Money: We help spend your money in this equation.. Okay so not always, we are an expense item on the properties however there are times when we actually help you make more money even after our expenses. Increased Rent is the first way, we have the best research in the Rapid City market of any company and that data lets us know exactly how much you can get for your property not just by a random number pulled out of the air. Decreased Maintenance costs, we work with other vendors to negotiate lower prices then they offer to the public. We also inspect your property and do scheduled maintenance (like an oil change for your car, they tend to get expensive if you skip a few...)
- Time: We save you time by meeting at times when it's convenient for you, using electronic signatures, applications and rent payments online all so you can do it on your own time and not during "business" hours.
- Stress/Peace: When you rent from us we promise fast repairs, fast responses, and to never make you dread calling us.
- Money: We do our research and you won't overpay for any of our properties. We waive one late fee each year and take as few deductions out of your deposit as possible.